Welcome to the Spank or Treat Halloween Blog Hop! I've teamed up with other authors from the Spanking Fiction Authors' group to present a collective Halloween short story extravaganza. Visit each blog listed below to read the individual short stories and enter to win awesome prizes! It’s trick-or-treating for adults, and we do mean adults!
|Bad Kitty by Sue Lyndon|
Do you think Tammy deserved extra spanks for attending a Halloween party panty-less while her husband was out of town?
Here are the contest rules:
- Visit each blog between October 29th and 31st to read the posted Halloween stories.
- Leave a comment answering the story question on each blog.
- Once you have visited and left comments on all of the blogs, visit Ana’s blog to sign up for the prize drawing (Link will NOT go live until the 29th). Brownie points if you describe the Halloween costume you are wearing.
Deadline is midnight EST (UTC -4) on October 31st!!
- Visit any of the participating blogs after Halloween to see who was lucky enough to win the prize.
BONUS . . . FREE BOOKS!
As an extra treat, all Spank-or-Treaters are eligible for free books!
- Traditional Love by Alta Hensley
- To Love a Woman by Jade Cary
Enter “spankortreat” as a promotional code to purchase free at Lazy Day (October 29-31)
*Emma K. Gardner
*Denotes authors hosting an individual contest on their blog. One lucky commenter on these blogs will win a prize (mask or Lush product) or gift certificate (Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or Blushing Books)
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SpankOrTreat
Twitter hashtag: #spankortreat
Well, what do you think? Did Tammy deserve those extra spanks? :)